140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_57There is an energy of awakening enveloping this planet right now. One aspect of that awakening is what is occurring on and around Mauna Kea, and an awakening to the fact that the "thing" called "Hawai'i" is not a state of the US government, but rather is still "The Kingdom of Hawai'i".

I know that I am a Cosmic BEing, a "citizen" of the Cosmos. I know that I am a Sovereign BEing... Sovereign within myself.

It matters not where in this world I may travel, and/or reside... I am a Sovereign-within-myself BEing, of the Cosmos, of this planet. And I am "at home" wherever I AM.

I AM here now, in this planetary surface location called "Hawai'i" to BE here fully, to assist (as I am guided) in the raising of the Energies of Hawai'i, in alignment with what is happening on many other levels, in many other places, for the real-izing of our own Inner Freedom, to BE, ad of who we ARE.

In this particular location, of Hawai'i, I know I am here to partake in the correction of the so-called "Kingdom overthrow" events, the healing of these islands and their peoples which resulted from those events, to assist those who have been born here, physically, to re-claim and renew and re-energize the Kingdom of Hawai'i, and to renew and revitalize the awareness of each and every person here in Hawai'i (and on this planet), of their connection to their Higher Self, and to their connection with the Cosmos.

At this moment, I AM here, IN Hawai'i... for Hawai'i.

Aloha Kp