veterans_today_banner_NEW_114veterans_today_kevin_barrett_banner_26This was just too funny not to post. I love Kevin's attitude on this one. I too have been fond of "the McDonalds" as an occasional place to post from, particularly on "The Journey" of 2013 across Turtle Island. We use the tools that are available.

----------------------------------------------------------------

McDonalds caught funding truth jihad

Ronald expected to "come out" for 9/11 truth soon

Treasonous deception has spread its dark shadow across the land. Some of America's most beloved individuals and institutions have been deeply compromised.
Zb-kp2

Zbigniew Brezizinski was caught  sharing assault rifles (and Stinger missiles) with Osama Bin Laden. John McCain was photographed meeting with top leaders of ISIS and al-Qaeda. Various Bush crime family members have been repeatedly exposed for working with "al-CIA-duh."  al-baghdadi-simonelliot-johnmccain-990x260-home3
johnmccain-alqaedasyria-copy
Our politicians and statesmen cannot be trusted.
So…who CAN we trust?
How about McDonalds, America's iconic fast food chain?

Ronald's famous Golden Arches scream out "USA" with more worldwide recognition than any other symbol including the stars and stripes. From Akron to Albania, from Versailles to Vladivostok, from Tierra del Fuego to Timbuktu, the golden arches rise majestically, emblems of the imperial hegemony of American consumer culture and mass-produced hamburgers.So it is with a heavy heart that I report the disconcerting news: McDonalds is helping fund a radical Muslim plot to blow up America with a "truth bomb." Muslim_McDonald_by_TelpoI write these words from the McDonalds restaurant in Osceola, Iowa, where I am drinking their 65-cent "senior coffee" despite my tender young age of, shall we say, somewhat less than 65. A somewhat slightly little bit less, anyway.

By giving me such a cheap price on 16 ounces of their relatively drinkable cofee (relative to what's available in nearby gas stations), and then letting me plug in my laptop and use their internet for hours on end, McDonalds is openly subsidizing my "Truth Jihad" in general – and my We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo book tour in particular.

I will be speaking this evening (Tuesday) in Kansas City's biggest mosque. Then on Wednesday I will speak in the biggest mosque in St. Louis. I will be explaining to my fellow Muslims that January's Charlie Hebdo PR stunt in Paris was just the latest in a series of false flag attacks perpetrated by the enemies of Islam, designed to smear Islam and trigger the mass murder of Muslims. And I will do my best to incite the Muslims of Kansas City, St. Louis, and everywhere else to rise up against the shameful Big Lie of the neocon-Zionist-fabricated "war on terror" and wage all-out truth jihad™.

And it's all McDonalds' fault.

And it gets worse:  I'm not just calling on Muslims to rise up in a truth jihad – I'm calling on EVERYONE to do so. Last night I spoke to a good-size group in Adel, Iowa, organized by the inimitable Dr. James Hufferd, and found an eager and receptive audience for the message.

And the night before that, in Fairfield, Iowa, I learned that the world capital of Transcendental Meditation is very much open to the concept of "peace through truth." Rick Shaddock of the Fairfield Iowa Truth Awareness Society  introduced me to some of the local folks – and reminded them that leading T.M. spokesman and benefactor David Lynch is a 9/11 truther.

So the We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo book tour is turning into a smashing success…thanks to the generosity of our corporate sponsor, McDonalds. I will try to remember to put a Golden Arches icon up at the Truth Jihad website. And I'll enquire at corporate headquarters to see whether Ronald McDonald might be interested in coming out for 9/11 truth on my radio show.

"It was a McFalseFlag"!

I don't know whether it's because the book tour is going so well, or maybe McDonalds is putting extra vitamins in their senior coffee to help perk up us old folks, but whatever it is, I'm feeling pretty good.

Time to hit the road; hope to see you at one of my next stops. Onward to peace through truth. Allahu akbar!