kingdom_of_hawaii_seal_of_the_king_18There was a question that came to mind about the significance of this letter, which is addressed in the next post, which is a commentary from AMN Lanny Sinkin (I will link it after posting this one).

"On April 22, 2015, I issued a reminder that the Kingdom of Hawai'i is restored as an independent nation within the community of nations (link to Scribd doc). On that same day, I received a message from Mikahala Roy in which she stated: "Please add my name to the list of the official members of the Kingdom of Hawai`i Nou Ke Akua Ke Aupuni Hawai`i."

"This day, by the declaration made by Ali`i Nui Mō'i, I confirm my true nation to be the Kingdom of Hawai`i. I acknowledge Akua's miracle for po'e 'Oiwi [native peoples] taking place and do not hesitate to join in support of the proclamation made this day by Ali`i Nui Mō'i Edmund K. Silva, Jr. Far more than the Spiritual Reach for Harmony, here is the lifeline provided to members of the Kingdom of Hawai`i ultimately for the good of the world.

"I have this day accepted the request of Mikahala Roy to be a citizen of the Kingdom and bestow upon her the honorary title "First Citizen."

"In bestowing this title, I am making clear that what I am putting in place is a constitutional monarchy..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ali`i Nui Mō`ī Edmund K. Silva, Jr., 4-23-15… "Proclamation of First Citizen"

As the restored Kingdom emerges, the King is addressing the questions arising about becoming a citizen.

[note: see Ali`i Mana`o Nui commentary on this proclamation here.]

https://www.scribd.com/doc/263007340/150423-Proclamation-of-First-Citizen