http://youtu.be/cse5cCGuHmE

Someone had mentioned that there were key items in the last 25 minutes. So I listened to that part.

At the beginning of it, I heard much of what appeared to be from-the-darker-side-required, "I've got to say this because if I don't they'll get me". Things like "Russia's the aggressor", "Sandy Hook was real", "We're beating ISIL" (especially since "we" created them, funded them, left equipment for them), etc., etc.

There might have been a few points in the last 15 minutes that could be called "inspiring", appealing to the humanity in each of us.

One point I did note, at the very end, usually I've heard, "Thank you, God Bless You, and God Bless the United States of America." (direct links to that point, 2012, 2013, 2014)

This year he ended the speech with (2015),

"We have laid a new foundation... Let's begin this new chapter together."
"Thank you, God Bless You, God Bless this country we love." (link to that)

So maybe that's significant, maybe not.

I'm not really writing or reading anything into this, as if some grand change is all of a sudden going to happen. I know that all change begins from within. If it also appears with-out, so be it. We shall see.