OM is somehow associated with Yellow Rose for Texas (YRFT). His work has been posted at this blog here and here. This OM post just felt very timely, so here it is.

"OM... everything is coming to singularity, including time. everything is imploding upon itself... Essentially, our liberation is assured and at hand. I'm simply choosing to focus on LOVE and being in the moment, rather than the when of it is. it is coming and I'm learning to enjoy the process and be in joy and love now, rather than putting anything or myself on hold."

--------------------------------------------------------

OM UPDATE : Essentially, our liberation is assured and at hand

Q: Thanks for the video today – I am going to work on opening up the heart more after watching your video. I have been trying to get some clarity on how much longer we might be here and I get it may only be days now – I know no one knows the exact time but could you tell me if you feel like we will be here – days or weeks or months – just a ballpark idea ? thanks so much for your sharing

OM – honestly, i feel like everything is coming to singularity, including time. everything is imploding upon itself and even if I knew the timing, I feel like the concept of it is only accelerating as we get unplugged. I do not go into the days or weeks measurement, i feel the the process is irreverasbly set in motion. all we can do is in joy the ride.

Thanks Om – I appreciate your response – not sure I follow but I'll try to keep up .

OM – Essentially, our liberation is assured and at hand. I'm simply choosing to focus on LOVE and being in the moment, rather than the when of it is. it is coming and I'm learning to enjoy the process and be in joy and love now, rather than putting anything or myself on hold.

OM McMANUS on FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/ommtaromcmanus

YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK