140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_43There's a series of challenging energies, it seems, attempting to "play out" in my space. They are giving me the opportunity to simply allow them to pass around my space, and they will pass.

Please note: I am NOT asking for anyone to "come in and fix it", or to face the challenges in MY energy space FOR me (no "Space Invaders", please). I give NO consent to that, and those who might try, will be "blocked out".

However, seeing the entire planet in the Light, at this time, would be fine, and very helpful to all.

I'm stepping out of the blog, for now, perhaps an hour, a few hours, a day, who knows.

It's tough to "put a finger" on all of this. There's nothing specific. Many others are facing similar "My Space challenges".

All I am saying for now is, "I am going to go off and be at Peace".

Aloha, Kp