email_logo_1Several of you have reported not receiving email notifications. Then, lo and behold, I checked mine, and I was also in that same boat.

The last email notification I received was on 1-18-15 at 0312 HST (1312 UTC), for "Kp Radio Hawai'i… "Extremely Early in the Morning 1-18-15 (I mean, come on!!)"". Since then I have posted 8 new posts, plus 2 test ones (no longer visible). Still no email notifications.

I tried resubscribing, unsubscribing (via link at bottom of prior email), then resubscribing... no difference.

I've informed WordPress about this, and not heard anything back. Hopefully this will "get fixed" soon. Until then, all I can suggest is just keep going to https://kauilapele.wordpress.com and checking in.

And maybe send a few blasts of White "Email-Notification Healing" Light to the blog...

Aloha, Kp