140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_4219000000_views_smallSome of you may have noticed that I started putting the "total views" number on the upper right side. Just for fun, really. But a few days ago, I saw that it had passed 19,000,000.

To me, 19 = 1+9 = 10 = 1 = new beginnings (whatever that means for this moment).

So since we began, in November, 2010, this Kp blog place has really BLOSSOMED!!! In a big way.

I'm very glad all of you have chosen to come here from time to time, some, every day. For myself, it has been a grand adventure.

The posts here typically are based on what "resonates" ("Rings the bell", "Pulls the Higher Chain within", "Turns the Light on") within me. If it doesn't, I usually won't put it here.

One of the parts that encourages me, always, is to hear from you (comments are easy at Kp FB page) about your own discoveries, revelations, apocalyptizations, and so on, which may have been inspired by what has been posted here.

Also, I've seen a fair number of others who have started their own blogs. That's a great deal. After all, I have mentioned to one or two people, "If you don't care for what I put out, or want to put things out there your own way, start your own blog." And so you have (and I'm not saying it was because of me).

Especially I want to thank a few for their inspiration along the way: Tom, who "suggested" (aka, "gently kicked my okole (butt)") to do a blog instead of pushing emails to 4-500 addresses; Gordana and Beverly, for healing my okole (after Tom had kicked it), Golden Age of Gaia and Steve Beckow (one of the first "Hey, I know this is a blog" sites I ever followed). And now there's a lot more who "picked up on the blogging thing" (or maybe they came before me and I followed them), like AK, Alexandra, JHaines, David Wilcock (okay, so he blogs at a "less frequent" pace... as if he has nothing else to do every day).

Mahalo to all of you for your Light, Love, and support.