140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_17I'm sitting here, with mocha, at Kona Coffee and Tea, after realizing and "sensing" that the clanging banging and jangling of the Komatsu rigs near our house was more than my Inner Self cared to listen to. And "Mocha" was calling. Vitamin M.

One reason I felt to write, was that I've been observing the SOTI ("Stuff On The Internet"), and sort of the back and forth, this one wrote this and that one wrote that, stuff going around. Actually I've not been reading much of it, but others have kept me "informed" (even though I've not asked to be informed).

All I will say about any of "this" or any of "that" is that none of "this" and none of "that" is anything I choose to pull into my own personal sphere of awareness.

This blog is essentially from me, the Kp of me, and those who choose to read or not read and accept or not accept any of this Kp blog into their awareness is not my business.

Honestly, I am not a "vetter" of everything (really, of anything), meaning, I usually don't extensively research each and every thing that is posted here. What I do do, is "get" what it is I am to post, and then post it. The "getting" is not at all like vetting. At least like the "do a lot of extensive 3D research" kind. I don't do it like that.

That might "disappoint some, but that's the way it is. I do not write to " validate" anything. I write something because I get to write it. Or post it. Or whatever it.

I've written long and extensively 3D-researched papers, theses, dissertations, research project plans, and all that. Which is still a tool I can use if necessary. But it's a tool. I'll use it if it helps my understanding. But that's it.

And everyone I read on other sites, they each have their own way, their own style, of doing things, and of BEing who they are. I honor their choices, even though I may not "get" (or understand) what (or why) they post certain things. We are each playing our roles in this world. And each and every single one of us has a valuable role.

I'm not going to attempt to explain what I do or why I am doing it. I do not have to justify or refute anything I or anyone else has written, about anything. And I'm not here to try to discredit or "put down" anything anyone writes either about a post I've made, or about me personally.

I get what to post, then I post what I post. I love what I do, and I do what I love to do.

And I don't have to do any research about that!!

Aloha, Kp