140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_16I felt strongly drawn to the ocean today. Before sunset. I felt I needed to be at the ocean and/or in the ocean, at the sunset moment.

So I left my house at 6:30 PM, and "floated" down to Kua Bay (note: "Kua" is a variant of "Akua", Creator, God). At the moment I reached the beach, the sun set, with a small green flash. Then I was moved to jump into the ocean, and swim until my feet no longer touched the sand.

There was Maui (Haleakala) in front of me, over the waters. Behind me were Hualālai and Mauna Kea. All three volcanoes were visible to me from the place I occupied in the ocean.

White Light was directed, spread out, if you will, over the ocean, into the ocean, as if to connect all of the islands. I was looking west to northwest, which would encompass the entire Hawai'ian archipelago. The Light connected and en-(in)-Lightened everything, and everyone, in and of the entire Hawai'ian archipelago.

I dove down to the bottom several times, as if to bring the Light to all of the creatures, BEings, Spirits, of the ocean, and communicate to them, "All is being taken care of. Your safety is ensured, by this great White Light."

That is what happened.

I would request this, from all who feel so drawn to do so:

Please encompass the Hawai'ian Archipelago in the Light. Whatever color Light you feel drawn to. I sense it is needed now, and desired now, by all of the Spirit ancestors (Nā Kūpuna) of the islands.

I cannot see why this request has been made. I pass along to all.

Mahalo ke Akua,
Kp

hawaiian_archipelago_google_map_1

Hawaiian Archipelago