benjamin_fulford_smile_smirk79Kp note: I found this to be quite an interesting Ben post.

-----------------------------------------------

The Benjamin Fulford X files

Notice to readers, this is the last of a four week series of reports on non-time sensitive issues, starting next week we will return to coverage of the most recent world developments.

As a result of getting involved with various secret societies, this writer has experienced, usually with witnesses present, a series of extraordinary events that can only be classified as X files material.

The first time strange things started to happen was in 2007 immediately after this writer issued a public challenge to the families that secretly control the world via the Federal Reserve Board.

At first I would wake up with unknown words in my mind and an irresistible urge to look them up in the dictionary. For example, one morning I woke up with the phrase "Fibonacci numbers" in my head. Upon looking it up I found out it was a set of numbers used to explain natural growth that was conceived by the medieval mathematician of that name. Fibonachi was also responsible for teaching the mathematics of usury to the group of families like the Del Bancos, the Medici and the Borgia who would eventually go on to found the Federal Reserve Board.

Another time I woke up with the phrase "post-chronometric dialudes," in my mind. I also had to look that up. A dialude is something that has been diluted, like the salt in salt water. Shortly after that, I was invited to a gathering where people claiming to be non-humans in human form put on a performance where the reenacted putting the planet earth back together by gathering the dust from its explosion.
Read more...