Halema'umau Lava Glow

I have been doing a number of "doing" things today. Preparing for something. Preparing for the next steps that I'll be called upon to take after a certain door is opened. All the while, not knowing when exactly that door will open. But recent "events" and emails from certain people have thrust a sense onto me that it was coming very soon. And as many understand, sometimes what is "thrust" upon you cannot be ignored. That's why it's "thrust" upon you, and not gently, lazily, or "slowly down the meandering river"-ly made itself aware to you.

There are quite a few I see here in my world that are being "thrusted" upon. Events, closings, lettings go, "why in God's name is this thing being put in my life again" scenarios. But for my own "thrusted upon" items, I am finding a completely higher-type response to them. Rather than complaining about them, I am facing them, and seeing a win-win-win for all involved. No matter how the other parties feel about each other. I'm finding myself more and more in My Self. That's the best way I can describe it.

Mauna Loa Ceremony Altar

The journey to Mauna Loa came up very suddenly on Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012. It was the day after this message from the Pleidians came through. I left at 1:11 PM, arrived at the Mauna Loa road at 3:33 PM. I performed a ceremony at the 4:44, and left at the 11:11 PM to go down to Kilauea, and be at Halema'uma'u for awhile. I was there through the next day at 1:11 AM. Then was guided to go back up to Mauna Loa and sleep the night up there. The stars were sparklingly clear and bright, and it was absolutely quiet. What a treat.

Now I will probably have more on this, and some videos on my YouTube page. Eventually. Right now I'm just going to list...

Highlights (Hooray!!) (all photos are below; in chronological order; click each to enlarge)

  • Ships (and faces) were very present on the way there. I felt them.
  • First thing at top of Mauna Loa road, received a message about a worldwide currency revaluation (part of "prosperity program") had already occurred. Excitement/joy level rose. Very, very quiet up there, no wind.
  • At Mauna Loa ceremony at 4:44 PM, the vision presented to me was that the ceremony brought forth a huge fountain of Light. Within this fountain, intermingled, were "dark" entities that had been "scared out" of the Earth by the Light. A vortex was created very wide at the top, which would later be widened at its base, which was at Kilauea, Halema'uma'u.
  • At Kilauea, Halema'uma'u, at 1:11 AM on 2-26, the lower end of the vortex was widened, and it was very very quiet. The steam was going almost straight up. One could hear pops, hissing, explosions, coming from the crater. I sensed this was the huge number of dark entities going into the lava hole, and being burned up.
  • Back again at top of Mauna Loa Road, slept under the stars. Some "excessive" twinkling was noticed.
  • After sunrise, a ship was noted. Very powerful message that the cleanup was in full progress, and that this mission was successful.
  • Ate breakfast at Lava Rock Cafe, in Volcano Village.
  • As I returned to Kona, ships were numerous (lots of them).

After all this, I zonked out at home for a few hours. You know, this report is pretty skimpy, but it's all that is coming out right now. I'm including a few photos. And I'll leave comments open for as long as I can deal with the moderation (there's filters, you know).

[comments open for 2 days]

Cloud Faces and Ships

Cloud ships

Solar Discs and Beams

Mauna Loa Ceremony Altar

Mauna Loa Tree Orbs

Halema'umau Lava Glow

Halema'uma'u Glow with Orbs (at least one is a true orb)

Morning Ship at Mauna Loa

Driving down Mauna Loa Road

Craft on the way home