In this recent post by Greg Giles for the Ashtar Command, several rather "severe", "dire", predictions were made regarding the future of Earth. These included seismic events, the need to relocate, at some point, to "safe zones", and so on.

As I stated earlier, "I have never really ever "got" that any major earth change events were going to take place. Ever. I have only "got" that these would be either mild ones, or moderated and leveled out by "the Galactics" and their advanced technology." I still get that is the case.

Shortly after receiving an email from a reader questioning what this latest Ashtar Command article stated, I asked one of my closest spiritual confidants, and one who I have found to be a very clear channel for independent, objective, "checking out" of such information, what was their "get" for what was reported. Here is what they said.

"I did my absolute best and get that this is NOT AT ALL correct, in fact, that this source/s being/s entity/ies is NOT of, by and for Divine Light, Divine Love, Divine Truth and Divine Sovereignty.

"Again doing my best, I have just re-checked this information and get, that as things stand now (3-28-2012, 10.44pm HST) likelyhood of it happening is 0/100."

All I can add here is that this is a source I trust in matters such as this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, I would like to point you all to the very relevant article Steve Beckow has written about this.