From David's Divine Intervention article:

"UPDATE 2:59 PM -- INTERVIEW WITH TOP INSIDER ABOUT IMMINENT MASS ARRESTS
I am on the plane to this weekend's conference in Austin. You are about to hear a stunning interview with Drake, an insider specifically asked by the Pentagon "good guys" to come forward and explain what is going to be done. I was blown away by the information he was giving. If you didn't already believe this was really going to happen, this may very well change your mind. I ran Drake through an extensive validation process with one of my top insiders and he passed with flying colors. He is the real deal.
We have an urgent-status rush transcription order for our Divine Cosmos Transcription Team on this, and will get it posted ASAP."

These should certainly be most mind opening, I'm sure. I have not listened to them yet. But wanted to get them out ASAP.

I have broken this into 30 minute parts (~ 5 MB each). Also, I have saved it in a much smaller size (and lower mp3 quality, but very hear-able) than David's originals, so should be much easier for lower internet speed users to download.

Download in 30-minute parts, 5 MB each [NOTE: as of 3-29-12 1327 HST I am in the process of processing and uploading these. The first 2 parts are up, the rest will be there as soon as I can get them up there.]

Part 1a
Part 1b
Part 2a
Part 2b
Part 3a
Part 3b

[To download the original (larger, higher quality) mp3s at David's site, click here]