We surely appreciate what American Kabuki has put out the last couple of weeks. This is huge. I'll post the link, and just a bit of what AK has to say about it.

Here's the link.

354 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS, INVESTMENT HOUSES, MONEY FUNDS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL UPDATE 3/15/12, This is the last update on banker resignations for a while. I've made my point. I'm in danger of giving myself carpal-tunnel syndrome with all the clicking and pasting. I may make another post at the end of the 2nd quarter and I will pull that data from the Edgar database at the SEC. It won't have much of the UK data - but its a far more efficient way to get this data. I didn't know it existed when I started. I learned all kinds of things about banking I never knew before! Perhaps there is an online database for the UK somewhere too. I may post some statistical analysis and graphs on this existing data. If you want to copy this data and use to continue this research, feel free to do so as long as you say a portion of it came from American Kabuki and promise to share the results with this blog so we can share it with the world.

If you enjoyed what I have done for the past month, please click the click on one of my fine ad sponsors! The money will help pay for my kid's high school trip to Europe this summer. If you've been foreclosed, perhaps an bank or lawyer ad. If you're an out of work banker, then click on a job search ad! I don't really know what brew of ads Google is serving up on these pages and it probably differs by region you are in. Thought it was better to run straight up ads than survivalist dooms day ads (we have such a bright future ahead once we get through this rough patch) or beg for money like a Sarah MacLaughlin endangered pet video. Just not into that kind of manipulation - you folks are better than that and deserve better. I'll probably remove the ads altogether before long anyway.
Love and Peace,
American Kabuki

Special thanks to Gabriel at http://www.facebook.com/MassResignations for tracking Insurance, Government and Healthcare Resignations.  Also special thanks to Sophie who has kept me very busy with some very good URLs.