I'm here at an amazingly early time for some of us (namely, me), 7 AM. So the papaya nest, with vanilla yogurt and granola on a ti leaf (ti: the Hawaiian all-purpose plant) attracted my buds... taste buds.

Coffee cup with red handle means it's bottomless, refill as many times as want. The coffee is NOT Kona, but one of the best international blends I've ever had. Bruce the owner (male half; I believe his partner is Andrea Pro... Web search her art work. Fabulous.) created the blend. So I like to call it, "Bottomless Bruce", even though I have no desire to see Bruce, bottomless.

Enough of that. Why was I called down here so early? Driving down here at 6:30 am through the "frigid" 62F (16.7C) temperatures (I can hear the laughter from all you Scandinavian countries!).

So far, no idea. And that's exactly how I like it. Today also I am grateful for the freedom and joy of working "alone", in solitude, from Self, within my self. And the Hawaiian club foot dove is pecking at what's left of my papaya and granola. I feel truly "in Heaven".

Speaking of which, I was somehow directed to a rather urgent feeling message from Alex Collier. I believe was uploaded March 3. I'll post the link below. Maybe the video will magically appear.

I've only heard part 1 of the 4. When viewing this one, as well as any of the "wake up, brother/sister, to what's happening", I find it useful to stay extremely grounded (I mean rather in harmony with) to the Higher Purpose for this planet. NOT to the emotional body of the planet. That particular body is getting ready to "explode" with strong and shocking revelations, etc., that will really shake the outdated church/guru/pope-y/youaremysaviour-based thought grids.

And there's nothing quite like those exploding energy grids!!

So the Essence of Java is this... When I come here, I am patched into a Higher Grid. At least it is for me. We each have our own, I'm sure. And there is a portal here. Some of you are likely here with me. And I even feel my Self dipping into a nice warm Finnish ice bath. How refreshing!

One more nest photo.