KP in hiking gear (slippers required)

Ceremony location

Although some details are personal, I will say that the ceremony performed at the (approximately) 8-9,000 foot mark up the Mauna Loa trail, appeared to involve a lot of "pacifying" of the Pacific. The guidance was clear... that was why I was there. Connecting as well to operations in Peru, and around other parts of the world. In my own operation, something felt as if there was a pacifying of the Pacific, followed by a Light, being assisted in rising from the Pacific.

Videos are below. The last one is a montage of photos, put to some of Kauwila's music (best viewed in HI def.).
.



.
There was a report (press release), whose link I was emailed (click here) two days ago, which stated that a major seismic event would occur in the Pacific at 3-22-12, 4:58:34 UTC. I was at (and on) Mauna Loa volcano at that time, (3-21-12, 6:58:34 HST), performing the ceremony.

In any event, I cannot prove whether what I was doing was related to this, but according to the USGS World Earthquake website, no "major" seismic event was reported at that time. Or during the past 2 days.

I am not going to judge or evaluate any of this. Just reporting for now.

I have required solitude space for the past few days. But I am going to open up comments for this post, for 1 day.

Click here to view the playlist of the 3 videos from the mission.