Well, it's been about one week since coming to Java (www.javaontherock.com), after last week at Mauna Loa. There's something that "peaces one out" here at Java Rock that is impossible to describe, exactly. But it is tangible... To me, at least.

The Mauna Loa 3-21-12 adventure we all participated in was quite the "major" event. More "major" than I had measured it by.

And so after resting a couple days, I wanted to come for coffee here on Sunday, 2 days ago. Just as I was going back in my place to get something for my trip, I "whanged" my little toe on my left foot against the door frame. It hurt. But usually no big deal. So I looked at it, and the toe seemed a bit off of straight, so I checked it with my fingers to see if it were broken, and snap, I could feel it "pop" back into place. Apparently it had been temporarily relocated. Now it was re-relocated, in the right place.

So I taped the little toe to the next toe to stabilize, and figured I'd still be good to go. But as I got out the door, and approached my car, I could NOT stay upright. I fell to one knee. Then I tried to get up again and, as if I were "more than a bit" drunk, I staggered and finally gave up and rolled onto my back. I stayed there for a couple minutes.

Then, and only then, did I give up the idea of going to Java. Back to bed I went, and stayed there for a few hours.

Cats can be wonderful healers, and, while I was rolling around outside, my two were looking at me. They'd never seen me fall over before. When I got to bed, Cookie, who normally sleeps at the very corner edge of the bed, slept right next to (and even on top of) my feet. Lakai, the other cat, slept right next to my head. Here's a photo of Cookie at my feet.

Bottom line, they knew what was going on, and what to do for me and my body. Among them, an occasional ice packing, an aspirin or two, and healing energy sent from a few sweet souls I emailed about this, the little toe is almost back to its "normal" state. (but I AM very aware of its presence now!).

Y, one of my healer helpers, got this message:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toes and knees have taken a beating the past days or so.... It has to do with helping adjust the energies as you have done along with the rest of us 'energy adjusters.'

I bathed you in the necessary color rays for re-balancing your energy. Though I started at your toes, the rays instantly jumped to your knee all on it's own without any direction from me. You will be rebalanced soon.

The trip you took last week was stronger than you thought. You participated in a huge 'adjustment' for the planet. Additionally, another solar kiss has been released 24 hours ago.

Have had to 'step with care' in my body too as knee, ankle, and big toe started 'acting up.'

With Love, Y

[And later]

May I add I "just got" that it was no accident you stubbed your toe. It was meant to keep you 'down' so your body's electrical energy could be replenished after doing "your thing" the other day.

Cookie is on point to stay on your feet until it is 'time' for you to resume your normal activities. ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would for sure agree with all that. And will have more about that later.

The point here is that we are very much connected with Gaia as a family. We are all going through an adjusting, upgrading, sometimes turmoiling process... TOGETHER. That's why many times people will "feel funny" or feel pains or aches or stresses. These may not be ours alone. These are often responses to Gaia's pains or aches or stresses (I noted that KC of Camelot had "sensings" in her feet just prior to the Mexico quake).

So, all in all, the toe knows. Maybe for you it's a different body part, but it knows too.

Aloha to all.