Thanks so much to Surge, who pointed out this update to David's last article, posted yesterday.

I suggest sending Light and whatever you feel may help him through this time of his most important article preparation. You know he will appreciate it, and feel it.

We are all feeling the high Light intensity at this time, including some from the group(s) I work with. So let's do whatever we need to do as well, and help get this thing done!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE TUESDAY 1 / 10 / 12 -- ALMOST THERE

FINANCIAL TYRANNY is now up to 125 manuscript pages. This is my equivalent for "conspiracy theory" as Source Field Investigations was for consciousness science.

I think you all will be very pleased with it. I hate to work under this much time pressure. I have passed out three times in the last week from exhaustion, including one night where I woke up at 3:45 AM with the lights on and my clothes on, lying on my bed.

No measure of negative comments will be sufficient to force me to release this before it is right. It would be better if folks did not hold me to deadline expectations as this is far from an ordinary article. This is a quarter the size of SFI and equally as complex.

I have multiple groups working to save our planet who have very high hopes for the impact this will have. Some content was added by specific request. Please help spread the word far and wide as soon as it is released.

[David Wilcock]