[Written at about 9:00 PM HST]

Tonight after the internet and cable had been out for a few hours, I walked down our private road and it was so very quiet. It seemed as if everything had stopped. Completely. No one was talking, or watching the TV thing, and almost no cars were passing by on the main road above us.

I stopped a hundred feet or so down the road, and just lay on my back, looking up at the clear night sky, and watched the many many stars up there. Just watched. And listened. A few of them sparkled quite "sparklingly". Some were just silent lights.

Then I felt that I was just talking with each of them. No words. Just communicating somehow. Talking with them, in Star Language. Whatever that means. They were sending me things. Like messages in crystal star sparkles, streaming out of each star and into my Being. Whatever that means. They were codes, or something like keys, that they "said" I was ready for. Whatever that means.

I did sense that these "crystal star sparkles" codes-keys were being input to many of us here tonight. To assist us in opening doors of understanding for the collective group of humans around this world who had yet to have awakened to their Hue-man (Hue-woman, Hue-person) essence. Their Rainbow Essence. Whatever that means.

This message was brought to you from the Galactic Frequency Council of Galactic Starfleet Command. (I may write more about that later; you can always Google it).

Thank you for reading. Kp out.