These waves coming in today at Java on the Rock are clarifying something here. There is a vortex out there that is removing something old and burning it up in the sun. It feels as the it is feeding the sun. Then the sun releases those transformed (formerly "old") energies as a CME (coronal mass ejection) which comes back to Earth to "light it up", as it were.

Denise Le Fay just put out an article about that. I'll link it up later when i return home.

I would say if you're feeling "lit up" right now, that's probably why. Actually right now my body feels extremely tired and I'm yawning a lot. I've found that happens to me when I'm clearing something (must be clearing A LOT right now!!).

Actually the planet as a whole is clearing A LOT right now. 3D 4D 5D 6D 7D. That's a LOT of Ds.

Enjoy your clearings!