Although I'm in the midst of writing all these things, putting items up here on this blog, and so on, right now (written evening of 1-16-12) I am undergoing what seems like a physical challenge. AND I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT!!

I've been able to look beyond certain physical 3D in-my-body types of ordeals. Having body-surfed and boogie boarded, I've got a collection (a nice selection) of various reef scrapes, rock scratches, and so on. I've stepped on vanas (that's Hawaiian for sea urchins), banged things, had "severe" cuts here and there. Yet, all of it is just a minor deal. I know I am protected, cared for, and healed by Forces Great than Myself.

All except... when it's in my mouth. Right now I'm experiencing off and on pains (more like STRONG discomforts) on the right side of (what seems like) both jaws. Is it a tooth thing? Is it a jaw thing? I have no idea. When the pain flares up, the only softening of the pain comes when I hold some water in my mouth, or chew some food, or... well, that's it.

(now writing on 1-17-12) So last night I did some of Serge Kahili King's Dynamind techniques. Check that out sometime.

http://www.alohainternational.org/html/dmteng.html

Beverly told me about this some years ago, and I've used it off and on. But last night was such a pointed pain type experience, unable to sleep, unable to relax, having to get up off and on, that I gave in and tried the Dynamind. For about half hour. And, lo, I finally got to bed, and was comfortable, and slept for about 7 hours.

Now why has this come up now?

I'm looking at questions like, "Am I releasing something?" "What is it within that I need to process, or whatever?" "Are all these energies coming through now bringing this on?"

And why am I writing about this?

Well, what came through during my Dynamind adventure, was a belief that said, "None of this New Age healing techniques BS can work... for ME." And accompanied by a deep heart sense that no matter what I did, I'd have to spend lots of $$ on dental work, or oral surgery, or other stuff like that. And all that also accompanied by a deep heart sense that I would not be cared for, taken care of, or really nurtured in any way by this so-called loving Universe.

All pretty old stuff. Years, decades, centuries, millennia old. So I felt that a lot of this had to do with that. Maybe even clearing a lot of "crap" for a lot of others as well (search this blog for the "de-crapification" article). It could happen.

All I can say now, now that I'm drinking mocha and coffee at JavaOnTheRock.com, is that I feel I DO deserve this healing energy, this "love of the whole entire Universe" healing energy, and I know it is healing all parts that are calling out to be healed, NOW. In this moment. For this being, called KP.

Is this true for you too? Of course!!!

(comments open 2 days)