My body is still adjusting to all the changes it has been through. Tooth-wise, as well as energetically.

I feel as though I've been wrung through a ringer to squeeze out all sorts of old stuff, and in the process, a couple teeth popped out!

There's a lot of information coming through as well, and I'm just having to remain quiet and not too internetted at the moment.

The Bill Wood video really brought up a lot, and there is more to come on this blog about that.

Suzanne Spooner has just put up a message, which is on her blog site, and it was very interesting. Click here for that.

Also Laura Tyco (one of Suzanne's students, I believe) posted a channeling regarding the Bill Wood information. Click here for that.

NOTE: as of 2PM HST (6PM CDT), Tauksuzanne.com was not loading. Hopefully will be resolved soon.

[comments open 2 days]