As I have finally had the dental work I needed (a double extraction), I am taking a short time off. It may be just a day, a few hours, or a few days. I am going with the flow.

There was a double tooth infection, upper and lower, and apparently the Western medicine was needed to completely correct it. Yet much more was cleared as well (internally), through this whole process. This had to be done.

So I await the release of all of the new technologies (Galactic or otherwise), in particular, the TRD (pronounced just as it it spelled) which is "Tooth Regeneration Device". I've got plenty left, and since being in Peru in 2009, no more metal (amalgams, mercury, silver, etc.). But I will be happy to have all of my teeth replenished when that comes out.

PS I found that the discomfort was managed well by occasionally brushing the area with clove oil mixed with baking soda.

PPS Thank you all so very much for your suggestions for and about this. I am grateful also for all of your support and for sending Light and all that wonderful healing energy stuff my way.

PPPS Here's the only thing I would have posted today, and that's the latest Nidle Report.

http://paoweb.com/sn012412.htm

My only comment would be that it seems to reflect many of our frustrations about this process that seems to be taking forever and ever. (yes, I have taken notice of several comments, for which I thank you for your honesty).

More after my mouth heals... Aloha... Kp

[comments open 2 days]