I don't really need to write anything here, but I will. I'm at Java on the Rock, with Mocha Nui Loa (a close chocolate friend of mine), with a view that's one of my favorites on the planet. And the smell and taste of the ocean is palpable (is that the right word?).

Yesterday the communication came that I needed to finish moving out (completely... ALL my stuff) and get to T&G's house. By 10:30 PM it was over. After showering and a quite restful sleep, all the "bitching and moaning" nanites had been released, and I felt the reward of the Java on the Rocks (1 mile oceanside walk) with mocha was perfect.

My first (of three) trips to drop off stuff found G talking with someone who had been on the Mauna (Kea) on 6-24, making leis for the children to give to the officers.

So now I'll finish the last 45 minutes here, before returning to my new home (for a few days) to blog and sort through (and release) more of my "things".

Aloha, KP