tolec_andromeda_council_home_image33Tolec mentioned this to me while I was on O'ahu, and I recall saying I'd look at it and post it if it felt right. So today, I looked at it, and it felt right. So here it is. (note interview begins at approx 30 seconds)
.

http://youtu.be/C5y4OxwpbDE

[Tolec] The YouTube archive recording of the panel discussion held with host Maarten Horst of Finding Voices Radio from the Netherlands on Saturday, June 6, 2015 with panel guests: Dr. Joe Marra of Guiding Lite Radio, Dan Brock who collaborated with me on the analysis of the movie "Interstellar", and me/Tolec - can be found at: http://youtu.be/C5y4OxwpbDE

Enjoy.

Published on Jun 8, 2015
A panel discussion between Dan Brock, Joe Marra of Guiding Lite Radio, Tolec of the Andromeda Council and Maarten Horst, host of Finding Voices Radio - cover many contemporary topics having to do with this dynamic era of earth changes we are living in, varying levels of spiritual & emotional awareness & higher dimensional consciousness, ways to find moments of peace & contemplation, personal experiences having to do with each panel members awakening process and more... are all discussed. Enjoy.

www.andromedacouncil.com