140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_73Currently, i am in the midst of a move. Namely, I'm moving my stuff out of my small hale (house) so that the small hale (house) can be moved several feet, so it is "up to code" (Hawaii County code, that is). It is pretty much taking much of my day to prepare, although it's not that difficult.

On top of that, there has been the Mauna a Wākea situation, in which I've been "involved" energetically, and going to meetings and other things, and the surprise visit of two (plus two more) Light Being type ladies who all of a sudden "showed up" on the Big Island on Sunday.

So part of my wanted to FREAK OUT about all of those things going on.

What I'm learning from this:

  1. Release, release, release... tonnes of stuff I've been keeping around that I don't use.
  2. Release, release, release... all of the fears around all of those things and events and women in my life all at once.
  3. Realized the women are here serendipitously at the precise time all of this "stuff" is going on on Mauna Kea.
  4. My life is not ending... it is being cleared of the old ways and things, and when I return to my hale, it will be a brand new hale (energetically, and locationally).
  5. My life has experienced a major upgrade because of all these things, and my relationship with "the Hawaiian" within myself, and the "Hawaiian community", has stepped up to the next level.
  6. This whole process is showing me that I am truly, deeply, with every fiber of my Beingness-ly, ALIVE... on this planet, with this planet, and for this planet.
  7. The joy of BEing here now is BEing in service to others, and to this planet, wherever that may call me.
  8. Having lots of "stuff" happening all at once is not a pain, but (most of the time), a joy.

So, there it is. My life at this moment, in a Nut Shell of Light (and over here, that means "Macadamia Nut Shell of Light").

Aloha, Kp