20140219-012323.jpgHere am I, The KP, with the facet of "The KP Blogger Person" staring me in the face.

What am I writing for? What is to be "writinged" next?

I'm sort of passing this along, as I look at the many many things I could read, and report on, pass along, and so on.

Right now I just sense that my place is one of simply BEing in place... in a place of Peace... in a place of Joy...

Whatever those mean.

And that's not a "vague" thing for me. It's like, taking a mile walk, picking (and eating one) some mangoes, and returning home. It's like driving downhill all the way to Java on the Rock and loving Bruce's (or Brittany's) mocha. It's like driving out to Hapuna Beach, and catching a few waves. It's like finding some things at Ross or Pier 1, or a thrift store, for my new place. It's like just BEing in my new place. And not DOing anything.

It's all just like that.

So the blog is secondary...

It's the Peace and Joy of just BEing... who I AM. AS I am.

For no other reason than... just BEing.

Aloha, KP