pre-poof_matura_1I'm only posting a link here to the NesaraNews article. The article says, "This is an important Heads Up Advance - Finalized version to be posted when it arrives."

1:02 PM Just received email from S (Susan), implying that it is indeed from them. Office of Poofness, that is.

Nonetheless, I'll just post a link here, and post the full "cleaned up" version when it shows up on RMN.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/02/poofness-office-224.html

[Note: remember that Zap's responses are in all caps, and that some of what appears here is NOT from the "Office of Poofness", but are questions/data posed/given to them. Above all, I (personally) am not moving into any kind of "fear-y" stance about all of this (although all others who read this have the complete freedom to take their own stance) (I prefer the "Fairy" stance, myself...).]