rv_the_2I don't post a lot of GCR (Global Currency Revaluation) or RV (ReValuation of the Iraqi Dinar (and other currencies)) stuff, but this was sent to me by Ginger (yes, she's still around, with a new business going!!), and I sensed some might get something out of this... So here it is.

[KP Note: Exogen's points are in ALL CAPS, and D's comments are below each, in standard non-caps.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The GCR & RV: Exogen Update with my comments

I was sent this in a skype room so I do not have a link to the original post- if you know where it was posted, please feel free to repost this back to that site and send the original link to edit into this article.

I have remained silent on the "RV" stuff for a long time- mostly because there was so much bull crap and lies and ridiculousness going on that I basically said "To hell with this idiocy!!!"  and I have backed away from most of my sources.

Having said that, those that I have kept in touch with have been keeping me apprized of what's been going on in the "back rooms" so to speak.  This post by EXOGEN is pretty close to the mark, and goes hand in hand with what I have been hearing for the past few months- the past 3 weeks especially.  I will add my comments below Exogen's.

Posted by EXOGEN on February 20, 2014 at 12:46am
PER ALL CONVERSATIONS TODAY..............

1. IRAQ JUST HAD THE RELEASE THE RATE MEETING

2. THE RAISE THE RATE MEETING ENDED WITH SMILES AND KISSES

I have no confirmation on what has happened IN Iraq in the past week

3. IRAQ HAS MET ALL REQUIREMENTS

Iraq had met all requirements months ago!

4. THE IMF, OTHER COUNTRIES, AND GOOD GUYS IN CONGRESS FACILITATED A JOINT GLOBAL CIRCUMVENTION OF THE USA/UST BEING IN CONTROL AND STOPPING THE RELEASE

5. THE DELAY WAS TIED TO THE DEVALUATION OF THE USD & COUNTRIES NOT WANTING FIAT CURRENCY ANYMORE

Yes, although there is a LOT more too it than just the dollar revaluing DOWN and getting rid of the perceived "fiat currencies" and moving to  "backed" currencies. POWER is worth more than money.

6. MANY SKR'S DONE ILLEGALLY WILL BE CLAWED BACK

Yes.  And many who've already "cashed in" will also be loosing their accounts.

7. #WE THE PEOPLE HAD A MAJOR IMPACT ON THE GENERAL PUBLIC RELEASE

8. THE BANKS HAD NO INTENTION OF DOING A GENERAL PUBLIC EXCHANGE

Yes- that is what they were trying to do.

9. THE USA IS NOW LAST ON THE LIST FOR RELEASE, ALONG WITH USA ALLIANCES WHO BLOCKED

I cannot confirm this, but don't even slightly doubt it.

10. THE USA/UST HAD A PRIVATE PLACEMENT DEAL AND CONTRACT AND THAT IS HOW ILLEGAL SKR'S WERE ISSUED AND LOANS, LINES OF CREDIT, POF'S, GFR'S, SBLC'S, LOC'S, VOD'S, VOF'S, AND OTHER INSTRUMENTS WERE LEVERAGED BY USA BANKS FOR ELITE AS BANK MADE MONEY VIA BANK INSTRUMENTS WITH NO FOREX OR CBI RATES VISBILE

Confirmed- 100%

11. THE PEOPLE WHO SAW FOREX EXECUTIVE SCREENS WATCHED ALL OF THISM ALONG WITH BANKERS WHO DID THE ILLEGAL LOANS ON THE SKR'S AND ISSUED ILLEGAL GFR'S

The big boys have been playing with those SKRs etc... for MONTHS- I've written about that several times.

12. THE GLOBAL IRAQ BONDS WERE SOLD BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN OFFERED AND ISSUED
Read more...