20140227-101246.jpgWell, not exactly a new "Eternal Essence", more like a new appearance of Essence...

I've felt very drawn to move to the new location in Kalaoa ahupuaa (district) in part to be with, and "work with" (more like "play with") the energies of Hualalai. I'm not the only one that's "doing stuff" with her, but in particular for myself, it felt like I was taking up a "task" that was not yet completed.

So here I am. And there Hualalai is. And we have been playing together. So...

Yesterday I was walking down this road near my location, and I looked back and viewed Hualalai in her energetic fullness. And the photo below is a pretty close representation of what I saw.
20140227-101501.jpg
The rather "gray-ish" and unformed energy appearance (as in the first photo of Hualalai itself) had been transmuted into what appeared äs á bluish flame. More focused, and much more "attractive" than before. Something about the "focussing" struck me as a necessary aspect for Hualalai's next phase, for assisting the Heart-Opening of humanity.

Actually, after writing this, it appears now that Hualalai energetically appears like this...

20140227-101522.jpg

So, I sense there's still more to "do", but actually more of "do-ing" what is necessary for "align-ing" my own energies with Hualalai's, for the planet's, and my own, next steps.

Well, that's the deal... for this now moment, at least...

Aloha, KP