130304_new_hair_guy_P1000378_crop_240_27So there are several things that come into my consciousness during the past day. Taking care of this and that, and sorting out "stuff" to take, to not take. It's usually that way with these trips. Most of the time I take more than I later understand I needed.

No matter. What is happening now is that, for me personally, I'm releasing all attachments to this word as it is seemingly "known". I cannot pay any attention to "this is going on over here" or "that is going on over there". Whether it's internetty stuff, or TV-tubes-or-flat-screen stuff.

Has nothing to do with what is now in the now moment. I'm not even sure why I'm writing all of this. But maybe it helps me get ready for releasing everything and "doing" whatever I am guided to be "doing" on Kauai.

Once I get there, nothing matters... Even those who've emailed or whatever about Kauai. Only thing that matters is the completion of this "The Journey", and, I sense, beginning the next phase... which begins on Kauai.

Any event, we'll have some fun with all this. Ain't no vacation. But it's all fun. Even the "sleeping in the car" kind of thing.

Until later... until Kauai...

Aloha, Kp