kauai_map_satellite_1

I leave tomorrow for the final step of "The Journey".

The Journey began after I left the islands, on 6-6-2013, and arrived in Shasta.

Then we traveled around Turtle Island for a bit. Doing stuff.

And, now, The Journey completes. On Kauai... on 12-21-13.

As I understand this, the Grand Group of Native Ancestral Beings who have been joining this Journey, since day 1, have been anticipating and awaiting their return, their re-connection, to Lemuria, both at Kilauea, Big Island, and Kauai.

This completes what might be called a rectification of all damage done via timeline conflicts during the past several million years or so.

For mySelf, it completes a mission that I have felt for some time, very strongly, was the most important "thing" I have "done" in this lifetime.

This is why I came here. This is why many of us came here.

There will be more to do as time progresses, but this phase was so hugely important, that it asked for the participation of, not just mySelf, but many, many, beings.

Thank you all for your participation.

Aloha, Kp.

kauai_map2

PS... I'm leaving comments open, as a couple of you from Kauai had offered a roof and sleeping place, should that be needed. If you could please add a comment again, here, I'd very much appreciate it. I'll get your email address and can contact you that way if necessary (PS, no one's email address is ever publicized in the comments sections; only I see it).

Other comments are welcome as well.