This is a mocha from Daylight Mind, a fairly new coffee shop / restaurant / café here in Kailua town. It's across the bay from Java on the Rock, which you can see in the photo below (large umbrellas. T&G have raved about this place, and I am raving (with Light) with my mocha shown above.

So this thing about non-attachment comes in right now. And it feels quite important (to me, at least) at the moment.

I've seen many get so "attached" to e.g., people, places, outcomes, ways of dressing, eating, breathing, sneezing, surfing, working, playing... that all "in the moment" spontaneity is lost.

To me, that's not a way I'm into... at all.

So there may be a reason for all this coming out now, and I'll not venture into that "reason". All I know is that, for me, I'll allow the Day Light into Mind, and do my utmost to stay open and flexible... in this Now Moment.

Aloha, KP