Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

This will be brief.

The Lightning struck the Vatican (the same day the Pope quit) because the Cosmos knows the jig is up. And the gig is up.

The Lightning struck the Vatican because the Cosmos knows that it was the only way to wake up whoever still believes the notion of the "infallibility" of anyone.

And...

The Lightning struck the Vatican because the Cosmos knew that it was the best way to vaporize all the "crap" that has resided in the belief systems of those so-called hallowed halls (and billions of followers) for thousands of years.

I have been assisted by several religions, churches, and the principles they talked and wrote about. But as the principles led me to understand that all I was looking for was WITHIN myself, I eventually released the paradigm that I had to be anywhere, follow anything or anyone, or read anything, to find the treasure I was looking for, within myself... My Self. My Higher Self.

Lightning struck the Vatican because the Cosmos knew all the old paradigms were finished.

Now, about the Lightning strike itself (funny, I feel I have to write it with capital L). Here's a statement I found in this article about the Lightning strike (from http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/02/12/lightning-bolt-strikes-vatican-pope-benedict-resignation/1913095/).

What's a bit spooky, Ferrell says, is "that it doesn't appear from a Google Image Search that a similar image has ever been captured before...."