kauilapele_with_12-12-12_sun_P1000167_crop_10_8There are certain "movements" being called for at this time. At least that's what's coming through me, right now. Like, I cannot stay "fixed" anywhere, or to any thing, any concept, any path.

The message is, "Be at Peace where you're at, but don't let your feet get fat."

One movement (release) I've had to do is to release the fear of asking for help. Right now, I'm facing a shortfall of funds for rent, and a couple other bill payments coming up end of month. If anyone feels moved to assist, you may go to the Support page, and follow the guidance about ways to help. I've been great $-wise for the last few months, but I know this end of month I'm going to be a bit $-short.

Please only assist if you are able and feel drawn to do so.

Mahalo nui (Thank you very much) for your support and for everything you all have done for me, and this blog.