Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Last post for this day, this is all about "energies.

It starts out with a new look, that was communicated to me about a week and half ago, from Above (Higher Ups type Guidance). I "got" that the former hair was asking to be removed. It had done its job, from the 9-9-12, to the 10-10-12, the 11-11-12, and finally, the 12-12-12. And the ones carried out earlier this year, through the 2-2-13. Guidance was that it should be removed before the 2-13-13 (today). I got a picture in mind of the look, and this (see photo above left) was it. If you don't recall what my former look was, see photo below (below right).

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Enough said.

This is a changing Universe. Especially right now. It is changing, moment to moment. Speaking for myself, in my mind, it is most important to remain connected to and open to "my energies". Namely, pay attention to what I am picking up from "the Energies" which are mine to pay attention to. And to stay "focused" on that. Not trapped by them, but rather, "focused" on them.

That's likely why I am not a big "chat roomer". Or even a "chatter". Or a "socialite". There were two examples of that for myself today. One was "chatting" with some people at Puuhonua o Honaunau I had not seen for years. And although I was feeling glad to see them, in general, the talk was more "chatter" to my ears. Not important to "my energies". So I left after a few minutes with them. I enjoyed it, but... Not important to "my energies".

Second came in a chat room today, set up for (I thought) a specific energy purpose. It was fine for a short time. Then I went off and "did my energy thing", away from the room, and came back later to discover most of the "talk" was about files and things that had nothing to do with the energy purpose, and felt more like a "social club" room. I felt disappointed, but I did express that to the starting person. Maybe it will change.

Basically, I have released the "I must chat and be social just for the sake of chatting and being social" paradigm. I am not here for that.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with any of it, and I know that there are many whose purpose here requires the use of such rooms. But... I am not here for that. To me, it is a "not useful" use of my time to spend long periods in those rooms.

These are times that may "try" Light Worker type peoples' souls (innards). And challenge their Inner-ness. What is right for each, energetically, may/will be challenged, and defined and redefined, and carved out of the rock of their BEing-ness, until it is so clear to each one, that they cannot avoid seeing it.

Today, I knew, I had a choice. Stay with the former paradigm ("I'll be a nice chatty socialite") or Declare my Truth, and live by that Truth. No matter what anybody else thinks, feels, loves, gets pissed off about, or enjoys, about it.

WHY AM I HERE? WHAT AM I HERE TO BE? WHAT AM I HERE TO DO?

I ask those each moment of each day. I get an answer to those each moment of each day.