Here is this week's The Light Agenda with Nancy Tate MP3s.

I was not sure what to expect here, as I knew very little about Nancy. I was not aware that she was behind the Tree of the Golden Light website. She also lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, which somehow connects with many parts of my own experience. But as I listened to it, I was "drawn in", and that usually means I have something to resonate with from what's here.

Stephen and Nancy discuss the "New Constellation", which is really a 5th dimensional ship that only selected people can see, the Harmonic Convergence, and many other interesting topics.

By the way, some may be interested in this 30 second snippet from the end of the show.

cd2tlsw

MP3s were volume boosted. The mp3s below are already configured for upload to iPod, iPhone, MP3 player.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MP3s (each part, 30 min., 5 MB) (volume boosted)
Part 1
Part 2
Complete show (1 hr. 7 min., 11.5 MB)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links
Today's show Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/08/16/the-light-agenda
Nancy Tate's website: http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com