Finally... it's happened. Stephen Cook is going to interview me on the 8-22-12 "The Light Agenda" show (and if you click that link now, you'll actually see what Stephen has put up there; with a few photos).

Click to Enlarge

So all I will say now is that I have only a small idea what Stephen has in store for me on the interview, but I'm sure (and intend that) it will be filled with fun, tropical ice-cream, and Kona Coffee, and maybe a little salt water in the air waves.

In our pre-conversations, I've learned how much effort Stephen puts into these interviews, including (often) several hours of editing (like cutting out hems, haws, wells, uhs, duhs, and maybe even a few wtf's). He does a great job with these interviews, in my mind, and I'm grateful he has asked me to be his "subject" for this Wednesday.

Click to Enlarge

And since he is "down under" (Australia) and I am "up over" (Hawaii), I am probably going to have to do the interview standing on my head. So I may sound a bit upside-down.

One thing for sure, we'll definitely "get Galactic"!!