I will say that I have seen two craft today. The top photo has the cloud craft that immediately sent a Galactic "Aloha" signature (Pleiadean) my way.

The second one, at lower left, flashed in as I took the photo. I sense it is from the Aviarius Mynah Birdus galaxy. Traveling quickly, it wanted its presence known for all to see. To remind us of our connection with Nature.

I've been getting that our Galactic family is very active at this moment. Ground crew types of ALL types are being guided into configuration for the 9-9-12 portal window.

From what I've got, this window is going to be most receptive to Ground Crew input, or seeding, if you will, during the period of 3 days + and - the 9-9. In other words, 9-6-12 through 9-12-12. That's a 7 day window of "amped up" opportunity. Notice that it includes the 9-11-12, the 11th anniversary of "that event."

So 9-11, 11th anniversary... New beginnings, amplified by 11 x 11, anyone?

Also, the date 9-11-2012 adds to 25 = 7. Something of a "perfection time" for the new timeline, at the start of the Golden Egg type Age.

What a portal! What a treat! Let's celebrate with a mocha (below)!