Councillor Adrian Hicks

Why this came up I am not sure. Ginger sent an email about this to me. I'd never heard about Councillor Hicks before. At first it felt very new, but then I realized the video (first one) was from 2010. I've included another video where Councillor Hicks is asked questions about his ET contact experience, and his views on disclosure.

I have no idea if this man is still around, but I presume he is. Most of the references on a Facebook page and YouTube video page attributed to him, only go to as late as 2010.

Councillor Hicks ET

I had the sense, though, that this needed to be posted here, now. Perhaps only to show that there are those out there who are aware of the positive ET presence here, and are in positions of some sort or other, governmental or other, to assist in the disclosure process.

Also, here is an article about his ET experience.

See how this strikes you... [comments open 24 hrs.]