This is a different from Java coffee place, the Kona Coffeehouse and Cafe. Pretty close to where I live. I like the coffee here, and although it's close to the road, I'm sitting in the back where it's quiet.

So why am I writing from here? Too much "noise" at my house. But not really noise. My landlady has a close friend she rarely sees, and when they arre together, it seems talking volumes go UP. So I can either B&M (bitch and moan) or take action. Like coming here for coffee, where they have good coffee, free wireless internet, and electrical plugs.

It seems this message has to do with allowing others to work their stuff out. Without getting in their way. At least that's part of it. And there's a lot of that going on right now. Even in me!!

I'm not giving all the details, but a few would be that there are some issues that raise their heasd, and have raised their heads. And they raise them for a reason... at least in my book. That's to be cleared.

Sometimes that's an "action free" clearing. Sometimes it's an action-filled clearing. Like the couple of companies I've dealt with over the past few weeks. One sent me a defective product (2 of them, actually), which I could sort of use. So I finally returned one of them, but the company asked me to pay for shipping and their "10% restocking fee." The latter really means, "We think you are a pain in the okole for challenging the quality of our product, so we'll tack on this extra cost that really has nothing to do with anything except that we think anyone who returns anything is a pain in the okole." (there... that's my business rant).

My action was, since I bought this on eBay, to file an eBay claim. Eventually they ruled in my favor, and returned the $15.92 I had paid for shipping and the "10% restocking fee".

Action. Sometimes it's a little bit required for our "ascending" in Spirit.

Action, like coming down here to the Kona Coffeehouse and Cafe and kicking back and feeling a different breeze and not looking at the ocean or anything like that.

Well, they're about ready to close here, and my battery is close to 25%, so I'll end it. I'll leave the comments open for this one, as I'm sure a few of you can relate.

Aloha to all, KP.

[comments open 1 day]