This Poof is quite simple. And I concur with all he says. It is simple.

No mistake that the video is Elvis in Honolulu (Waikiki Shell or Aloha Stadium?). This step brings the Spirit of Aloha back to the world, in a visible, very touchable, real feeling way. The only thing I would add, is to share the Aloha, and, as one of our oft seen bumper stickers reads, "Live Aloha"!

[also I refer you to the DivineCosmos-Drake interview (video here) for details about what should be happening]

Highlights

  • The revaluations of 195 currencies around the world are going live.
  • Many countries threw their money into the big global pool to keep the us from going down, turning this place into a 3rd world nation.
  • Many countries threw their money into the big global pool to keep the us from going down, turning this place into a 3rd world nation.
  • As people are talking more openly in public about what Is changing in this world, the politicians are ramping up the rhetoric on the status quo. It really doesn't matter the politics because the whole thing is changing.
  • It's the emergence of new species...homo intelligensious and the young ones are leading the old who are stuck on how it 'used to be'.
  • That vault door is opening right now, the pressure release valves have much dust in the air right now.
  • ...hang onto your hats, the flip is underway.
  • Remember to keep your mouths shut and don't act like a lottery winner. Have fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


.
It's Over (lyrics)
(from: http://www.elyrics.net/read/e/elvis-presley-lyrics/it_s-over-lyrics.html)

If time were not a moving thing And I could make it stay This hour of love we share Would always be There'd be no coming day To shine a morning light And make us realizeour night is over

When you walk away from me There is no place to put my hand Except to shade my eyes against the sun That rises over the land I watch you walk away Somehow I have to let you go Cause it's over

If you knew just how I really feel You might return and yet There are so many times That people have to love and then forget Oh there might have been a way somehow I have to force myself to say It's over

So I turn my back, Turn my collar to the wind Move along in silence Trying not to think at all I set my feet before me Walk the silent street before me Now it's over

If time were not a moving thing And I could make you stay This hour of love we share Would always be There'd be no coming day To shine a morning light And make us realize our night is over It's over

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings and Salutations:

Well, I'm not talking out of school, The revaluations of 195 currencies around the world are going live. As usual, the american people are the last to know publicly but they will hear, this time. We really don't have such a vast array of enemies against us that the 'politrixians' would have us believe. Many countries threw their money into the big global pool to keep the us from going down, turning this place into a 3rd world nation. It would have benefitted no one. That's what happens when you go global. Can't be 'turtle island' any more. History is going thru a reboot...and the Matrix is assuring it. Can't go back, there's 'no back'...back there, it's been utterly destroyed. Here comes the return of the legal constitution of these here united states. Truth is, I don't know how many supreme court justices have kept their noses clean...but you'll find out shortly. The matrix knows. Get out your copy of black's dictionary and get ready for the new system.

As people are talking more openly in public about what Is changing in this world, the politicians are ramping up the rhetoric on the status quo. It really doesn't matter the politics because the whole thing is changing. Hey I know...it's evolution. It's the emergence of new species...homo intelligensious and the young ones are leading the old who are stuck on how it 'used to be'. When folks are no longer taught the average life span is '3 score and 10' and that greater possibilities are available, people's basics will shift. What they hold 'sacred' on a personal level. Some things just won't matter any more. That vault door is opening right now, the pressure release valves have much dust in the air right now.

That's it, folks, hang onto your hats, the flip is underway. Remember to keep your mouths shut and don't act like a lottery winner. Have fun.

Love and kisses;
Poofness
@2goforth@Safe-mail.net