Almost one week ago there was a strong pull to drive up to the Kohala peninsula on the Big Island. I was not sure exactly what was going on, but felt a strong desire to go. As it progressed, it seemed there was a "tipping over" on the timeline that this was part of. Something about reaching a point of no return, and passing through it. Almost like the point where the roller coaster reaches the top of that first big hill, and then starts rolling over.

I'm not going to "analyze" anything any further, but I will say one thing, in the video below (photo montage), there are two points during the drive when I saw pyramids in the clouds. The first set was blueish-gray, the second set was white. Somehow the connection to Gizeh was strong in this operation.

Another note is that during the walk down, and at the start of walking up, I saw this small white haired lady with a walking stick, accompanied by a tall man. When I saw this, I thought, "How strong and courageous this lady is. An example for all of us. I would love to call her my hanai (adopted) Grandmother." Then as we reached the middle of the last bit of the climb up to the top, she turned around, and it was Beverly! I had not been to Pololu for 2 years, and neither had she. In the end, I felt she was there, with Darrell, to support and increase the power of the mission at Pololu. They are both in the first video below.

Click here to go to the YouTube playlist of all six videos. Or watch each below.
.

.