Earlier today there was a post at RMN that stated, in part,

"My friend is a member of Maine's De Jure Grand Jury, as well as being privy to other information not released to the general public ... His sources sent him this information, which he has passed along to me, which I am passing along to you, which I hope you will MAKE VIRAL !!

"This is our 24 hours notice !!
"OPERATION GREEN LIGHT !!!!!"

This is NOT CORRECT, according to FreedomReigns.us, Drake and company's website. I sent an email to them via their contact form (http://freedomreigns.us/Questions.html), and got this response:

"It is NOT correct, it didn't come from our website. Thanks for checking. We have you on the list for distribution of alerts - so you will get one from us via email."

So from my end, as soon as this "24 hour notice" occurs, and I am personally notified about it, I will post it here.