Sparkles in the Airport...

This has been a day of being all day at the ORD (Ohare) airport. I can't describe everything that's gone on here, exactly, but at one point there came a strong clarifying of the international energies here.

Working in concert with primarily two others, we have done what needed to be done at ORD. Nodes of Light, connecting Light points, from here go to all corners of the planet. At one key moment, when perhaps the fourth of about six possible flights ORD-LAX were full and I could not get on, it was then that I sensed an increased clarity, a Higher vibration, a refined sparkly clean energetic essence flow through the concourses here. It was palpable to the Higher senses.

Shortly after the work/ mission/ whatever was complete, I received an email saying my ticket from LAX to HNL had been upgraded from Economy plus to First Class. What a confirmation!!
(whether I end up taking that flight tomorrow is another issue; Guidance will guide that one)

Now I get that I am to "sleep" here for the night (well, sleep my a$$; maybe better to say, "working up there with/on the ships, or wherever I'll go later on when my body finally wants its bed time"). first charge the phone. Then it's off to a long soft bench I saw earlier somewhere in a quiet corner.

Thank you all for sending soft comfort pillows of support for this operation. And for the carry on blanket I always have with me just for such an occasion.

Aloha all, from O'hare Airport,
Kp