I will be away from Hawaii for about 18 days. I'll still post as I feel I can. Likely you'll see some photos. And videos. Check my YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/kauilapele, from time to time.

This is not a vacation. At least I stopped calling any trip a vacation, since I don't do any standard "work" anymore. No 9-5, or consulting projects, or even music projects. Only moving from the heart, to wherever need to be. And with whomever. Many times I must be alone, and follow Guidance, having no idea where I will be led. The "Energy Work", "Light Work", whatever, is the most important thing, and is just that. Working with the Energy, with the Light, to go where I need to be.

This is it. This part of the voyage, I can tell you, is very significant, and must be done. This is a group effort, but only a few are physically involved where we will be. Then after that group time, well, guaranteed I'll be out on roads going where Guidance guides, having a blast, doing what ever is called for.

Thank you for traveling with us, each in your own way, and holding all in the Higher Light of the Law of One.

It's go time, baby!!