Having finally had the chance to check some of the latest articles from The 2012 Scenario, this post was at the top, BREAKING: David Wilcock Has Received a Death Threat. You may click that link to read what Pat has written there. Below the line is the text I found at David Wilcock's blog.

We also understand, from the same David Wilcock article update that Benjamin Fulford was lost, but apparently now is found, he was "detained by "CIA kind of group" in a hotel against his will". All of these back and forth reports are telling me that the end of the OWO (Old World Order) is very near.

As my time is limited for posting, I will only say this. We have completed, here in Aspen, a key mission to ground the new Higher Dimensional grid of "Light" into and through this Earth, and the cosmos. It is done (I will do a brief photo post shortly). Those aligned with the intent of being with this new grid of Light are completely protected.

THE BEST THING WE MAY "DO" IS TO SEE EACH AND EVERY BEING INVOLVED IN THIS AND ANY OTHER SITUATION OF SEEMING DARK INTENT SURROUNDED WITH THIS LIGHT AND TOTALLY IMMERSED IN IT.

And to place this Light unconditionally, with no pre-determined outcome in our minds for any particular individuals. Some might say, "Thy [the Light's] will be done."

The Light is Victorious! Because the Light is all there is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY 12/14, 8:36 AM: CHODOIN DAIKAKU SAYS FULFORD "RELEASED AFTER NEGOTIATION"
...
FEMALE: We have got some questions about Benjamin Fulford situation via the Internet. Please let us know.

CHODOIN DAIKAKU: Yesterday, we got information that Benjamin was captured and detained by foreign agents (spies).

After the program, I managed to find out his location. He was detained at Roppongi (Central Tokyo).

After various negotiations at onsite, I (we) have managed to release him. He is in safe at his home now.

He will attend the next meeting (a Mopal program on December 27th), and he will express his opinion, I suppose.

This is the only comment from myself.

DW: Fulford disappeared for an entire day and on through an overnight to the next day. He did not answer email or phone. He may have been forced to give a cover story for his own protection, as Daikaku is saying something altogether different.

Let's be glad Ben is alive. He's also been naming specific names lately and that could also have been something that got him in hot water.

There is every reason to believe that the timing of what Daikaku is calling a "capture and detaining" was not an accident, considering we just released the definitive article proving everything he's been saying about this lawsuit all along is true -- and I telegraphed it on Ben's blog for two weeks before it came out.

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14TH, 3:39 PM: DEATH THREAT

For the first time in my entire career as a journalist, I have been given a very severe threat, handed to me from one of my top insiders.

I was told that I have tonight only to get Part Two out -- "it would be a very good idea" for my own safety, as publicity is protection.

Although the exact nature of the threat is unspecified, I was told I might be "lucky" if all I got was torture.

If I am savvy, so I am told, I may get away with spending the rest of my life in a top-secret facility in a "deep, dark hole" working as a black-ops scientist.

The best protection I have is publicity. For that same reason I will be releasing Part Two as soon as possible, even if I have to stay up all night.

It has been an honor serving you. Never forget how much you are loved. If I am to die, then I die with honor -- a noble soldier of the Light. I thank you for all the love and care you have shown me over the years and am grateful that I have left such a vast legacy of helpful material for you.

I have to get to work now. Thank you and God bless you.