At French Pastry Cafe in Santa Fe NM

After traveling around the last two days, tromping through snow and climbing on rocks, and missing flights and waiting around a lot, I have finally arrived in the Midwest. At perhaps my favorite coffee shop at my current location, Caribou Coffee. Free wireless, reasonable and decent tasting coffee, and lots of holes (places to plug in your computer/cell phone). Hole-y places can be very "hard" to find sometimes, even where the wireless part is available. To me that says something very meta-physical.

"Yea, when thee findeth the space of Hole-y-ness, yea, may all electronic blessings flow into thy laptop."

So as I go about this, it seems a note has come to mind about a few things.

One, some still appear to be involved in the "Oh my God the sky is falling and the cabal will get me and Santa Claus will NOT come to my town anymore" attitude. Just here and there. But I have felt that it is most helpful to simply support those in the Light, and not to try to change their systems. Rather the systems themselves will bring about the correction needed. At the appropriate time and place and space.

Two, this is a "Holiday" season, and I feel it helpful to remember the idea that the "Holiday" actually means the "Holy Day", or, in my case, with the electricity outlets around, the "Hole-y Day" season.

But what day is NOT a "Holy Day"? Every day is.

Three, this "Holy Day" does not mean a "churchy" day, or a "New Age Metaphysical" or "Let's go to live in a Monastery for the rest of our lives" day.

To me, it simply means the each and every day recognition that I am a part of the much greater "Whole", the much grander than myself "Unity"-ness.

And all of this recognition, it is coming worldwide, very very quickly and very very intensely. Seemingly all at once.

Those who "have a problem" with this concept, are finding it harder and harder to "control" those who are real-izing it in their individual life expressions. And they are losing grip. And they are losing their minds (their former mind concepts) over it. And that is perfectly wonderful. The Light is there for them, too.

So have a neat Holey- or Holy-Day time, as we each and all remember the "each and every moment of each and every day" wholiness and Unity of us all. That's a treat that will never be beat!

Love and Aloha to All!!

[comments open for 2 days]