20140619-125256.jpgI've communicated with several of my BEings around the planet, and in contrast to what some have communicated (Zap had mentioned this is the last Poof update), none of my BEings around the planet have "seen" any major worldwide cataclysmic type events occurring on this planet, at least in the 3D mode.

However, cataclysmics (major transformations) are indeed occurring on many levels, particularly within individual arenas. And, I'm sure, if you'd individually want a 3D Earth type cataclysmic event, you may create one... for yourself. Have fun with it!!!

The Energies, and energetic levels, ALL seem to be very active at this moment. Very active. There's so much happening on many many levels, I've found, for myself, that I am wanting to disengage from all those things.

Being at Peace within. That's my own personal deal... at least for this now moment.

Aloha, KP